Monday, May 1, 2017

Buzz Restaurant, Cebu, Philippines

Malling is part of my weekend routine...just to change the scenery and break the weekly tone.  You know...work, home and whatever it is that's in between the 2 locations. In short...my solution to breaking the monotony of life.

When i first came to Cebu in the last quarter of 2013, there was only one mall that i'd like to go to, and that's Ayala Center Cebu just because they have clean restrooms.  This is my all time weekend destination.  From time to time i make a trip to SM City Cebu but when bladder emergencies arise and i still want to be out, i go to Ayala Center for that kind of relief and spend the rest of the day there.

Then they built Robinsons Galleria Cebu and SM Seaside City Cebu.  I now have a few more additions to my weekend city getaway.  But Ayala Center is still my go to mall for everything.

When i did my brisk walking exercise at Robinson's Galleria, i chanced upon this restaurant with really good food.  It's called Buzz Restaurant.  It's an offshoot of the Buzz restaurant at Bohol Bee Farm Resort in Bohol.  The food is really good.

I am not a vegie person but i love their Garden Fresh Salad with edible flowers.  They serve complimentary bread with 2 different kinds of spread all made in-house.

This pasta is also delish.  No meat nor any seafood.  Just plain pasta, fresh tomato cuts and sauce but the taste is really to yummy.  I forgot the name though.

I love having their ice cream for dessert.  Its flavor is malunggay (moringa) and it was sooo creamy.
The ice cream cone is love too...it's crunchy and made of cassava flour.
Will definitely go back...

#Buzzrestaurant, #boholbeefarm, #robinsonsgalleriacebu, #ayalacentercebu

No comments:

Post a Comment