Sunday, November 15, 2015

Decor Microsafe Container for Cooking Pasta

I used to stay in an apartment which does not allow me to cook using a stove.  I can use microwave oven though.  There were moments where i get tired of eating resto/fast food.  In one of my malling exercises at Rustan's Department Store, i discovered the decor container series.  It can be used to cook some food in the microwave oven and at the same time storage of just about anything as it comes with lids.  I first bought the container which doubles as rice cooker.  Cooking rice was a success.  So the next time i found myself in the same store, i bought the container for cooking pasta.  Yipee, i don't need to be washing bulky pots anymore.  So here is how i cook my pasta...

My Decor Microsafe Pasta Microwave Oven Cooker has a guide (see inside white tab) on how much pasta to cook and water needed.

It also comes with instruction manual and this handy reference which i stuck on my ref door for easy access.

I first measure the pasta

Then added cold water equivalent to the pasta servings.

Placed it inside the microwave oven without the lid.

My pasta is cooking.  Cooking time varies depending on your microwave oven and pasta cooking instructions. I would just take it out and check on it from time to time until it's done.

Done cooking....

Put the lid on...

And drain...handy ain't it?

After draining, i put butter so my pasta won't stick...

My cooked pasta...ready for the sauce...

I love my Decor Microsafe Cooker cum Storage...makes my life uncomplicated.


No comments:

Post a Comment