Sunday, November 15, 2015

Rickland Orchards Greek Yogurt Coated Almond Bites at Healthy Options

While browsing at Healthy Options' varied selections of goodies, a store selling organic foods, cosmetics, etc., i saw this Greek Yogurt Coated Almond Bites by Rickland Orchards. I need to have my daily dose of plain yogurt but it is just too sour for my taste so it becomes once a month. This yogurt coated almond bites might be a good way for my taste bud to get acquainted with the yogurt.

I picked a pack (it's sold for Php 259.00 if my memory is correct. either that or Php 295.00) and thought that if it wasn't good, i can scrape the yogurt and eat the almonds by itself.

Never thought it was this good.  Not sour with only a slight tinge of it.  I finished the pack in 4 days. Am on now to my 2nd pack.


Looks like miniscule eggs

....really, it looks like an egg...with the almond looking like an egg yolk

No comments:

Post a Comment