Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Monday


today's office outfit:

my lunch was again from the enterprising flatmate of my colleague. tilapia in coconut milk with rice of course and the plastic spoon and fork (which i thought at first was missing so i had to grab a pair from my stocks-after i finished eating, i saw the pair)
 
the tilapia up close:

 
my dinner was N_K_D Pizza:
 
i get to choose my toppings: artichoke, mushroom, pineapple, corn, beef pepperoni and feta cheese. small size, thin crust and white sauce.  this pizza is love!!!! and they deliver fast.... 
 finished everything with this:
my soda indulgence - 7-UP free (free of sugar and free of caffeine made my heart beat!). so yeah, this and ginger ale are my alternative to juices.  can't sleep when drinking something with caffeine. no amount of tossing and turning and counting sheeps can shut my eyes before 12 midnight. so my tea is caffeine free too. my starbucks would be anything without coffee (lol)

seeing you made my day Sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment