Sunday, August 26, 2012

today's meals


my office outfit for today....

 
i started my morning with a half slice nutella filled sandwich shared by a colleague. good enough for a morning meal.

my lunch was pork steak ordered from the enteprising flatmate of another colleague.
for 10 Dhs., this is what i got which includes a pair of plastic spoon and fork.

dinner was at:

i was given a BFG lovers card last year....1 stamp per visit and the 10th meal is free. it took me a year to eat 9 times and tonight, i was able to claim my free value meal which includes 1 fanta....
1/4 chicken - leg part (my choice)
1 side dish - my choice was rice (they also have potato wedges and mashed potato)
they gave me another BFG card
will start filling again

oww, hello Sugar! great seeing you today, wink....wink...

No comments:

Post a Comment