Wednesday, August 29, 2012

my scents


i'm so picky when it comes to scents - i prefer lighter notes with refreshing citrus smell. the strong ones give me migraine attacks and a succession of sneezes.

these are scents that i love using as they are all mild and kind to the nostrils-makes me feel fresh all day.
i prefer getting the smaller bottles (if available) so i can easily stash it in my purse if i want to spray again - typically like a grab and go thing. Jo Malone Sakura scent, Diptyque l'eau de neroli, The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit and Bath and Body Works white tea and ginger are my preferred summer scents. If the JM Sakura is not available, i go for English Pear and Freesia.  it took me 1 year to find this Sakura scent - not in their stores but from the inflight duty free of cathay pacific. i flew to my home country via CX and bhuoy, i was soo happy when i saw it in their inflight catalogue.

i also developed a certain friendship with Moschino Happy and Dior Addict II which i use for special bonding moments. i usually buy these during winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment