Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Vanity Kit (Part 1)

I am a no make-up person.  Lipstick is the only cosmetic that i love to splurge on. i want to have 1 or 2 shades in my everyday purse and cosmetics pouch in the office. and more in the bath...my favorites are the illamasqua pencil in red and hello kitty in black case.  of course the benetint too which is an all in one product. i use it as eye shadow, lip color and cheek tint.  what i love most about benetint is that it doesn't need a make-up remover when used in the cheeks. i just wash it off with water and my ever dependable facial wash.

these are my lip colors in the bath from left to right:  clarins, shu uemura, hello kitty lipstick and lip gloss, illamasqua pencil and next to it is the liquid type (i like the pink version of this better), guerlain. the face shop, dior, benefit, tarte and the guerlain lip liner
 
oh and i also apply my face powder.  though i stopped doing it for 2 weeks now since my sunscreen is so greasy and i don't have time to let it dry. it's summer here and weather is in the 40'sC during the day and in its 30's by night time.  whenever i dust my face with powder, i get lumps and becomes so cakey. my colleague advised me to get the gel type sunscreen. have yet to scour the malls for this. i also keep 2 palettes of eye shadow and another palette containing eye shadow/blusher/lipstick in one which i use on special occassions (the need to put some color on my face)
 
i also have some nail colors. but my friend told me to just leave nail coloring to the pros as i never get it done nicely. so these babies will soon be walking to some lucky recipients.

No comments:

Post a Comment