Sunday, September 9, 2012

At A Glance: Mirdif City Center Mall

The last time i was at Mirdif City Center Mall was in 2010, a few months after it opened. I kind of like the mall but since it's far from my home, i skip even just the thought of it. I remember taking the train and getting off at the last stop and then taking the taxi to the mall.  That was quite a travel. 

So today, me and my 3 colleagues, SM, MF and  GB decided to pay this mall a visit. We left the office at 4:00 pm and reached the mall in 30 minutes.

The mall was not crowded....


 


 





 




And here's what i had for dinner at Chili's:
Mango and Strawberry Mojito, non-alcoholic (The Mango's mine)
Pesto Cream Penne with Shrimp (hope i got the full dish name right, but what's for sure - it has pesto and shirmp)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment