Monday, September 3, 2012

My CL

It's been 3 months since i had my flat cleaned.  i would normally do the cleaning but if the dust and mess are way more than my reserved energy, i request a rescue.  so last Friday i called CL for help even if i had to leave her for several hours. she can be trusted, knows what i want and how i want things done so no need for a litany of do's and dont's.

however, she has this habit of fixing the cushions like this:

but i wanted them all just flat to the back and not angled.
oh well, at least she's exercising her innate skills in interior design. and i'm allowing her to freely express it.  will let the arrangement stay that way for a week... now my flat smells fresh and feels clean....really!
 
here's the view from my flat...unobstructed....
Miss you Sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment