Friday, September 7, 2012

The Week in Retrospect

What i like in the office is that i can dress up or down; power dressing or not as long as i adhere to the company's dress code, i'll be fine.   Yes,  dressing up for work depends on my mood but still observing the guidelines. I want to do a daily office outfit post but got too lazy downloading and uploading pics. Either i'm too tired or simply lazy but i guess the latter seems to fit more.

I work 6 days a week from Saturday thru Thursday.  That means i only have 1 day off which is a Friday. When Thursday comes, we don't wish each other "Have a nice weekend" rather "have a nice dayoff".  Because it's just like being absent at work for a day.

Here are photos of what i wore in the past week and what an ordinary expat eats for lunch. Nothing fancy but just something to fill the rumbling tummy.

September 1
I bought this shirt a month back but got to wear it only on this day. Ow, i so liked it that i decided to bring my 2 BFF's to the store which i discovered by accident. And the prices are soooo budget friendly.  I bought another piece in a different color as well as my 2 BFF's.  This is our friendship shirt.  When layering for the winter season, this can be a nice outerwear too on top of a turtle neck LS shirt (just my thoughts)
Lunch was "Spareribs Sinigang or Soup" - my favorite.  I tried cooking this several times but i never got it done right.  Buying this dish is a cheaper solution for my craving.
September 2
When i first wore this pair, i didn't get to put a belt ... and that was a year ago.  Now, i have to put one because of an unstoppable asset expansion and i don't want to make it obvious.
Lunch was meat omellete
September 3
Chicken Pineapple for lunch (got to see only 1 small piece of pinapple chunk and 4 carrot slices)  This should have been called Chicken Carrot.
September 4
Was so busy at work on this day that i forgot to take a photo of me wearing the dress.  When i reached home, i decided to just lay the clothes on the floor so i can fix it well.  This was the outcome...I was so bright and flowery....
Didn't order from my colleague but another colleague brought his packed lunch and donated a portion to me.  "Sarciadong Tilapia (Fish)".  This is the reason why i stock on disposable plates, spoons and forks in the office.  During donation time, i have something to use.
September 5
Lunch was fish fillet with mixed vegetables.  I am no bff with veggies except for the leafy ones.  When i ordered, i requested not to include the veggies.
September 6

I wore this because i was supposed to play tennis.  It's easy to take off and put back.  In fact, i was already wearing my tennis shirt underneath.
Lunch was 2 sticks of barbeque.  I requested a BBQ without the sticks and meat must be swimming in the dipping sauce - vinegar with chopped onions and chili.  Yey, my request was granted again.  They are sooo accomodating.
Great times with you this week Sugar...i enjoyed!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment