Sunday, October 14, 2012

Friday Bonding

Friendship PO was scheduled to go to Dubai Outlet Mall yesterday (October 12).  Me and friendship AO decided to go with her and made it our girl's day out.  Yes, we bonded over the shops and what loots we can find.  We spread ourselves among all the very welcoming merchants - in simple words, we went our separate ways so we can maximize the time.  We'd just call on each other to find out where one is and meet somewhere.  This is bonding eh...

I wore my AED 25.00 dress which i bought sometime back at the Next shop in Mercato Mall.  Friendship AO also has this same dress but friendship PO does not have her size. I was heartbroken when i entered in that Esprit store behind me.  I saw my 2 trousers at 50% off the price i got at their regular retail outlets.  I felt so bad while mentally calculating the amount i could have saved, sob, sob, sob... (yes, i suddenly learned how to calculate mentally). I just have to appease myself with the thought that i had those when they were new in their stores. But still it didn't work because those were not urgent needs.  So i vowed to myself, never again will i buy if it's not on sale, never!
All the brisk walking exercises made us clamor for some foodie and it was already 6pm.  We stopped at El Mondo Restaurant inside the mall. I ordered pasta - spaghetti in white cream sauce with mushroom and broccoli.  I had the broccoli taken off as i don't eat it.  AO and PO ordered SAJ with different fillings.

Here's my pasta swimming in sauce yes, it was soupy but i finished it all.  Either it was delicious or i was soo hungry since my last food intake was in the morning at 10:30. When you're hungry, you just have to fill your tummy and everything just mysteriously tastes delicioso.
Here's the Saj with cheese and turkey ham ordered by AO:
and PO's SAJ with cheese and i can't remember the name of that green color thingy but it's herb.
we love the dessert - Movenpick Ice Cream. with real flavors and not too sweet - super yummy!
Friendship AO got the chocolate with real choco bits (if my vision is not mistaken)
Me and friendship PO had the Caramelita which was oh so good. even the caramel bits were not too sweet - just right for our palates.
i had a sampling of their strawberry flavor but it's too sour for my taste.

2 comments:

  1. Sugar is back?! chocolate pic drools me big time though i like caramel more when it comes to ice cream!... i was doing yogathon that time when ur having dinner!!! right infront of burj khalifa, breathtaking esp wen we saw the fountain started showing off! hehhe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should try this movenpick kind...better than haagen dazs. i so like your yogathon pic. i can't do that ....ever! you're amzing in that pose - so your're body must be super flexible now.

      Delete