Friday, October 5, 2012

What's in my Tub

I often suffer from allergic eczema/atopic dermatitis especially when exposed to extreme temperatures.  Elocom cream or ointment is my bff when i'm visited by these seasonal allergies.  Ohbhuoy, scratching is a joy and suffering is the after effect. But at least i satisfied my urge to scratch.  The allergy appears in my arms and most often and the worst is in the front calf (both legs).  I can't make a choice on whether to use my finger nails or just run touches using my fingers as they get really very, very itchy.  I alternate my left and right or sometimes both hands together.  It's like having a concerto - piano and guitar.
 
My Dermatologist advised me to use a moisturing body wash and body oil.  I did this for 3 months until i got tired of applying 2 products on my body while in the shower especially on weekdays when i'm rushing.  It extends my bathing time by 10 minutes aside from it being doubly costly. 
 
Then i found L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil which works just as fine and costs half which means savings in time and money.  This is love!
Next to the shower oil are Kiehl's Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner. My other fave conditioners are Cream Silk and Pantene but after i cut my hair very short, i have to keep them for now as i get better results from these wonderful products when my hair is long. Down in the tub are The Face Shop facial scrub which i stopped using as i get rashes and erupting to become pimples one after the other....like mushrooms sprouting fast during rainy season. In blue bottle is the Immortelle Brightening Cleansing Foam. I'm too lazy to make suds so i want the foam type.  That's giving me a few seconds saved in my time spent at the shower.  Instead of spending several seconds rubbing my palms to lather my wash or soap, with the foam type, i get to immediately apply it on my face as it's already sudsy when it drops on my palm. Laziness?  no...just being time conscious. Next to it is the L'Occitance Conditioner and Shampoo, my Jergens bar soap and Nougat of London Nourishing Bath Velvet in Cherry Blossom scent (for when i want a day of bathing indulgence).
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment