Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Office Wardrobe

For the past 2 weeks i only remembered to take photos of my office wear 3 times (and that's 12 workdays in all) whew! Either i was too busy, my photographers were not around at the time i remembered the picture taking or my thoughts were so pre-occupied monitoring the time to make sure that when my 8 hours are over, am off the door.  Call that being prompt - sun is still up when i reach home.  These were the outfits on those 3 days...

i attended a meeting on the day i wore this...trying to look corporate. Trousers by G2000, short sleeve inner shirt from Sacoor Brothers and Blazer by Stardivarius.  As this blazer is cheap, AED 195.00 (USD 52.00), i got them in four different colors - this, another in fuchsia pink, mustard and light brown. My footwear was the mid calf boots. I walked for 20 minutes to the metro station and these booties were killing my feet that i felt collapsing from the pain. As i know that i cannot walk far enough, i took a cab instead and told the driver to drop me at the doorstep of my building. It was hurting so bad that i thought of requesting the guard to put me in a trolley and push me to my flat. But ole, i had to pretend that i'm ok so i tried to keep my poise and writhe in pain inside.  What a relief it was when i entered my flat.
Tank top by G2000, cardigan from Zara and trousers by Atos Lombardini (i so love this piece)
Dress from esprit.

No comments:

Post a Comment