Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Office Outfit

It's been weeks since i last posted my office outfit.  the downloading and uploading of pictures became a tedious process for me.  call that aging...or maybe i'm simply lazy or just proving that i'm no techie. My 2 colleagues (the female from India and the guy from my home country) i'm sharing the room with and alternately taking the photos (they've mastered the art of taking shots showing only my outfit) have been missing this activity and are in fact the ones reminding me. Guess they want to practice their photography skills on me.   I'm thinking of resuming this but for now, let me show you my office wear taken some 3 weeks back.  Just so their efforts won't go to waste. oh well, including mine - it's so difficult to get an angle that won't show off everything that needs to be hidden  and to hold my breath even just for a few seconds.
Here they are...

First is my AED 25.00 (roughly 7 USD) skirt from NEXT.  This was previously priced at AED 350.00 (around USD 95.00).  Getting it for 7 USD was a steal.  Couldn't tuck the shirt as the waist is loose (does it mean i lost some poundage in that part? :-)).  Nevermind if the skirt twirls around a lot , for 7 USD, i don't mind returning the slit to where it's supposed to be - front left knee - even if it means a multitude of times. My best buy ever.  I paired it with a white Sisley top (bought on sale 3 years back) and a black pump.
 Esprit trousers (i got this because it doesn't need pressing) and Figaret navy blue shirt with a gold belt.
Esprit trousers again because it doesn't require pressing.  After washing, I just shake it off 12 times before hanging and yeah, i can wear it again, even the next day. Top is Sacoor Brothers shirt and my ever dependable walking shoes.
 G2000 trousers (again, because it only needs shaking not pressing ) and Zara shirt
 Plains and Prints dress (a brand from my home country) and Zara cardigan
 Dress from Mango - trying too hard to hide the cellulites in my arms.
 I decided to just cover it with a long sleeve bolero from Amisu
If you notice, that's the only spot where my photo is taken,

2 comments:

  1. Among all, I like the plain and prints dress with red cardigan plus the shoes,very nice with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks O. yes plains and prints really has nice designs. got this in 2010. i saw angelica panganiban wore this dress in one of her movies and agot isidro in a short scene of her latest movie "mga mumunting lihim"

      Delete