Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Week's Office Outfit

Here's what i wore to work the past week.  I tried to religiously take daily shots but my 1GB memory is not able to capture so much and this little task is not exempted - the main reason why i get to miss on some days. Another goal for me is upgrading my memory databank.

Shirt is by FOLIO, a brand from my home country and G2000 trousers with a green belt.  I saw this top on a mannequin at the store paired with white trousers and green belt.  I decided to buy the shirt as i already have a green belt and worry about the white trousers later.  It took me 2 months to find a white trousers that's not too flimsy.  Here they are now ... it seems that the mannequin gave more justice than i did. Maybe because it has a more shapely body than i.
Shirt is by Zara and palazzo pants by Mango
Inner LS light blue shirt by Massimo Dutti, Blazer by Stradivarius and trousers by Mango
The dressy blouse is from a local brand in my home country.  The leggings by Next which i got for AED 25.00 and part of the loot i found at their store in Mercato. It's very comfy on the legs.
Top is my friendship shirt by Shana, Trousers by Zara which i got some 3 years back.  I don't even know how i still fit into this after all those years.  Maybe due to too much calisthenics inside the washer which stretched the fabric a lot. I can't even entertain the idea of me being the reason as i gained 6 kilograms (whew, 2 per year). Good for me though. and of course my friendship shoes.  Me and my 2 bff's, AO & PO have this friendship shirt but in different colors and sizes of course. Am sure friendship PO will not agree to having the same size as us. But the friendship shoes is exactly the same in form and color except for the size. I got the 38, AO the 38.5 and PO the 35.
The shoes up close, gearing up for the winter season - Rockport with cushioned insoles by Adidas bought on sale at Dubai Outlet Mall
and the wooden heels more of a clogs type (mule) i grew 3.5 inches taller wearing this today
 

2 comments:

  1. i like the first pic, nice combination. I have fond of looking at window display too, it gives you an eye how to pull it off!!

    and the last pic too, with purpleish top and featherish clogs! the whole outfit looks comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you O. i love window displays too...am in awe as to the way they conceptualize everything, the colors, combination, design etc. and visualize how it looks on me teehee!

      Delete